dimanche 27 décembre 2015

Message de condoléances en anglais

Vous avez adoré les idées de de condoléances…  En voici liste des message condoléances en anglais.
texte de condoléances en anglais

Texte de condoléances en anglais

It is with great emotion that we learned of the tragic death of Vincent. Receive our sympathy in this painful moment, these few words of comfort help you to continue this hard path of life, Vincent will remain forever in everyone's heart.

This is very sad news which we have to learn. The starting <...> resonates in us as a cruel twist of fate. We will keep for him the same affection we send you today.

I wanted to present to you my sincere condolences and tell you that I share your pain in this painful moment.Je am at your listening when you will want to. I know that Your Mama will keep on watching over her children and her family as she always has. I kiss you hard and wish you much courage.

I just learned with great emotion the death of your mother. His sudden death upsets me and leave me a great void.

I had your mother for a very great esteem and sharing your pain with you at this time of mourning.

Be assured of my most affectionate sentiments.

I hug you strongly.
friendships

Here is my secret.
It is very simple:
One sees clearly only with the heart
The essential is invisible to the eyes

All colleagues and management present their sincere condolences. Be assured of our support to face this terrible ordeal.

My condolences to you and your family. I can not imagine the grief and pain you feel right now but I support you and think about you a lot in this event. Do not hesitate to call me if you need to talk. I kiss you.
sincere condolences

There are no words to express how much we are distressed by the loss hard as you live.

We just hope our friendship will bring you some relief.

I was shocked to learn of the death of your child. I can not find the words to express what I would like to share with you, this race is so unfair.

Sincere condolences to you and your family for the immeasurable loss you have suffered. In times like these words are unnecessary ... We are with our mind and soul with those who have had the privilege of knowing.

I beg you to accept my sincere condolences. Words can not express the sadness you must feel in these painful moments but know that I pray for you and your loved ones every day.

0 commentaires:

sms zu sagen © 2015 - 2016 : All Rights Reserved